Thursday, August 9, 2007

Welcome to my weather blog!

I had wrestled with the idea for quite a while now, but I decided to act on it just like I did for one about the National Hockey League. I know I'm not the only "weather geek" on the internet to start a blog. I do visit and post on a couple of weather forums regularly, but I felt there was a need to do something more. So this might be the best way I can also express my interest in the meteorology on some sort of "weather diary" of my own.

Without a doubt, I will be expanding on this blog and building it over time, both from the content to the look of the site. Expect plenty of my thoughts on what is going on regarding any weather headlines or stories that have any importance. Readers are always welcome to post their comments on anything I discuss. More to come, so stay tuned!

No comments: